|The image will transform...|
|as you flip the parts of the page!|
Beth will be happy to answer any questions beforehand! Call or email...her contact information is in the newsletter.
MATERIALS TO BRING:
- At least five (5) images (more is better in case some don't work out). The images can have background or be cut out. Images should be roughly the same height and can be people, animals, objects, etc.
- Heavy solid-colored cardstock: 8 1/2" x 11" or 12" x 12" depending on your image size. Bring one sheet for each image, two for the covers, and a few extra. Bring uncut cardstock. We will cut it to size at the workshop. the grain should run parallel to the spine of the book. Cardstock can be all the same color or a variety.
TOOLS TO BRING:
- Tapestry needle (extras will be available to borrow)
- Bone folder
- Awl or Japanese Hole Punch
- Glue sticks and waste paper to glue on
- X-acto knife or other cutting tool
- Paper cutter and/or a scoring board
- Materials to decorate the cover (this could be done at home after the book is finished)
- Any other thread and/or needle that you prefer
- Instructions & Template paper
- Waxed linen thread in a variety of colors
Where: Eureka Methodist Church at Del Norte & F Street
Bring: See list above
RSVP: Yes, by September 7 to Beth. Her contact information is in the newsletter.