Materials to Bring:
- Your imagination
- X-Acto knife or Craft knife
- Cutting mat (or magazine or phone book on which to cut)
- Small paper punches (there will be some to share at the meeting). Circle punches in various sizes from 1/4" to 2" as well as any other punches in any shapes in these sizes.
- Bone folder
- FRESH glue stick (there will be a lot of gluing)
- Waste paper for gluing
- Glue rag with a small container for water to keep the rag damp
When: Saturday January 9, 12 Noon
Where: Eureka Methodist Church at Del Norte & F Streets
RSVP: YES!!! Absolutely necessary as there are a lot of papers to be pre-cut. Please call or email Dolores no later than Tuesday, January 5. Her contact information is in the newsletter.