|Two views of a sample by Michele|
• Cover paper: 1 piece light cardstock or Mi-Teines 5" x 20-1/2" grain short
• Pages: 3 pieces of light cardstock or Mi Teines 11" x 5" grain short
• Pocket: (if desired) 3-1/2" x 3-3/4" grain short
Note: Color choice—your book can be one color or a combination of colors that contrast the cover paper and pages. Each “page” actually opens horizontally so that you can add content.
Tools to bring:
• X-ACTO or craft knife with sharp blade
• Cutting mat
• Glue stick
• Metal ruler
• Bone folder or something to make a sharp crease
• Needle and thread (linen thread or other)
If desired, bring up to six images that are approximately 4-1/2" x 3-1/4".
If you have text pages to sew in, the size of the page when opened is 6-3/4" x
Please RSVP by August 6 (see newsletter).
I will provide template and instructions and do not want to make more than is necessary. Thanks.
August Meeting Details
Saturday, August 9, Noon
Our usual location:
BSS 166 at HSU
What to bring?
Cost: 50 cents